- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
An overview of accessibility at Confederation College - website and in general.
(Accessibilty News March, 5, 2013 )
We are working very hard to make "closed captions" available for all videos on our site. We expect that this project will be completed by April 30, 2013, or likely sooner.
We strive to make our college and our website as widely accessible as possible.
To this aim, our website:
Has built-in TEXT-SIZE INCREASERS, located at the TOP RIGHT of every page.
NOTE: all modern Internet browser software, now respond to the convenient keyboard Magnification shortcut, Ctrl + + to INCREASE size, or Ctrl + - to DECREASE size. Then use your "arrow keys" to easily scroll around within the magnified window.
NOTE: These convenient shortcuts work in all modern browsers ... and even in other software programs! (a great tip for faculty use in projected classroom presentations/instructions to zoom into details on the screen!)
Prompts our content editors to provide "alt tags" for (most) images added to the site. This will be improved further to "all images" in the next version of our site.
Uses web standards for dividing presentation from content.
Uses menus with helpful mouse-over tips.
Our Accessibility Statement:
Confederation College is committed to ensuring access to programs, services and employment opportunities for all people, including those with disabilities. The College understands the critical contribution that people with disabilities make within the College Community, Thunder Bay, Northwestern Ontario and throughout the world. We realize that our success hinges on our ability to be accessible for all people. In order to fully facilitate the participation of people with disabilities we adhere to the following core principles in our policies, procedures and practices: