- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
All applications received by the Ontario College Application Service by midnight, February 1st for the Fall semester programs and by midnight, November 1st for the Winter semester programs, will be given first admission consideration. The “current status” of programs will begin to change early February for Fall programs and early November for Winter programs. You can check on the status of our current programs updated at ontariocolleges.ca.
- View which programs are open for application for Winter 2014
- View which programs are open for application for Fall 2014
Applicants are now being accepted for our Winter 2014 programming.
Fall 2014 Applications open September 30th.
Visit ontariocolleges.ca to apply now!
Our Continuing Education department offers flexible programs designed to meet the needs of students who must consider work and family in their lifelong learning plans. Students can choose from an extensive selection of part-time courses, programs and online course equivalencies in a variety of traditional and non-traditional delivery formats.
- View which part-time programs are open for application
- take me directly to the part-time on-line application
Program Status Definitions
- Open - means that we are still accepting applications for the program.
- Waitlist - means that we have sent Offers of Admission to fill the available program seats. However, it is feasible that we would contact applicants on a waiting list by the start of classes to fill seats that open up. Please be advised that confirming a seat in one program will not remove an applicant from a waitlist in another program. It is important that applicants keep their contact information up to date over the summer so we can contact them quickly if a seat becomes available.
- Closed - means that we are no longer able to accept applications to the program. It is not feasible that an applicant would be contacted from a program waitlist by the start of classes.
- Suspended - means that the College has suspended the program and it will not be offered in that semester.
If you require any additional information please contact us!
P.O. Box 398, 1450 Nakina Drive
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 4W1
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone our live line: (807) 475-6213
Toll Free (ON, MB): 1 800 263-9415