- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
Alumni Services provides services to our Alumni, organizes special events and assists at Convocation.
Welcome to Confederation College Alumni Services. As of June 2013, there are over 32,000 Confederation College Alumni located across the country and around the world and we are working hard to develop an organization that meets your needs.
We can help you stay in touch with former classmates through social and recreational activities; provide life insurance through Manulife, and home and auto insurance through TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, or receive a discount on a fitness centre membership at the Confederation College Fitness Centre.
The Confederation College Alumni Association strives to work in partnership with past, present and future students by providing ongoing representation and service to graduates of the College. Acting as a vital communication link between the College and the alumni the Alumni Association instills a sense of pride among the graduates and the community while continuing to grow and develop as an organization.
What We Do
Why are we here?
We are here to be of service to both the Confederation College Alumni and Confederation College by:
- Liaison with the Alumni and the College Administration, Faculty, Staff, Confederation College Student Government and the community at large.
- Providing the initiative and the means to promote the needs and interests of our Alumni membership.
- Providing access to an extended base of resource people to ensure the relevance of all college programs.
- Supporting the goals and objectives of Confederation College and relating them to our membership.
What do we offer?
We are offering you, The Alumni of Confederation College, the opportunity to give something back to your college. We are also providing you with programs and services that truly make it worthwhile to belong to the Association.
Who we are?
We are a group of dedicated Alumni of Confederation College who have volunteered time and effort to ensure the success and continued growth of Confederation College and your Alumni Association. We are individuals who, as a group, have pooled our resources and experiences and have applied them to help guide and direct the Association's continuing growth and evolution.