- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- GIS Applications Specialist & Cartographic Specialist Programs
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
Applicants - Important Information
Applications to Full-Time Studies
Applicants applying to full-time studies at Confederation College must submit a completed online application to ontariocolleges.ca. There is a $95 application fee that is payable to the ontariocolleges.ca application site.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2014 semester. To find out which programs are still open for applications, please click here!
Current Applicants to a Postsecondary Program
Once you have submitted your application to ontariocolleges.ca you become a "Current Applicant" to Confederation College. This is your portal to important announcements and information that will guide you through the next steps in the process of potentially becoming a "Registered Student" at Confederation College.
College Email Account
We will be sending important information regarding your application to your College email account. This is how we will notify you about important dates, your application status and financial aid information. We strongly recommend that you check your College email account on a regular basis as this may affect your application status. Please click here for detailed information on how to access your College email account.
If you have been issued a conditional offer to your program of choice, you will have until July 25, 2014 to submit any missing admission requirements to the Admissions Department. Applicants to the Paramedic, Pre-Service Fire Fighter Education and Training and the Aviation - Flight Management program, do have additional program entry requirements that are required. Information will be sent to Applicants listing the details and requirements. If you are unsure if your offer is conditional, you can log into the SSB - Confederation College Self Serve Banner system to check the status of your application.
Important Program Information
We advise you to refer to the specific program website and search the Program Info page for current information and updates that are important to your program. You maybe required to submit additional program requirements that may be due before your program starts. Please review your program website for the most current information.
Missing Some of Your Academic Requirements?
There are a number of ways to pick up missing requirements:
- You can check with us to see if we are offering what you are missing as an academic entrance requirement.
- Through your local Secondary School Board, or Adult Education Centre.
- Through the Independent Learning Centre (ILC) where you can order courses online to do at home.
If you are unsure if you are missing any academic requirements, we encourage you to view your up-to-date application information for programs you have applied to at Confederation College. Please click on the SSB - Confederation College Self Serve Banner system link for detailed instructions on how to access the system and review your application status.
If you have any questions throughout the admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our main department line at 807-475-6213.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuition Fees & Other Costs
- Financial Aid
- Student Success
- Student Union
- Oshki-Anishnawbeg Student Association
- Regional Campuses: Dryden, Fort Frances, Kenora, Sioux Lookout, Marathon, Geraldton, Wawa & Red Lake
- RESPECT Lives Here!
- Off Campus Housing
- Sodexo Food Services
- Program Coordinators
- Career Advisement/Exploration
- Learning Center
- Children and Family Centre (Daycare)
- Fitness Centre
- Campus Map
- Campus Aerial View
- Virtual Tour
- City of Thunder Bay Website
- City Bus Routes & Schedules