- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus Maps & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2016 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Library and Information Technician
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Administration & Mental Health Practice
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Autism and Behavioural Sciences
- Child and Youth Care
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Native Child and Family Services
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Computer Programmer
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- GIS Applications Specialist Program
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Dental Care & Administration
- Diabetes Education
- Leadership for Healthcare Professionals
- Leadership in Patient Support and Administration
- Nursing Specialization - Critical Care Nursing & Administration
- Critical Care Nursing
- Dental Assisting (Levels I and II)
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Radiation Technology
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Pre-Technology (Electrical)
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Distance Education
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- Winter Academy
- English Language Programs
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- Banner Self Serve Application
- College Information System
- Co-operative Education
- Continuing Education
- Disability Services & Accommodations
- Independent Courses
- Ombuds Office
- Registration Services
- Student Handbook
- Student Success Centre
- Tutoring Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- Alumni Services Department
- Children and Family Centre
- Financial Aid
- Fitness Centre
- Food Services (Sodexo)
- Health Centre
- Northwest Employment Works
- Oshki-Anishnawbeg Student Association
- Public Safety
- Student Success Centre
- Training & Development
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- Academic Services
- Media Releases
- Contact Us
Welcome from Sodexo
The quality, variety, convenience and flexibility of Sodexo help to make your dining experience the best ever! We aim to provide balanced nutritious meals with a wide variety of food choices to keep up with the latest trends.
We look forward to serving you and trust that your time at Confederation College will be both exciting and rewarding.
RYAN HALL CLOSING EARLY ON FRIDAY APRIL 1ST
Culinary will be hosting an Indigenous Foods Catering Event in Ryan Hall on Friday April 1st. They will be using the entire cafeteria, therefore Ryan Hall Cafeteria in the Shuniah Building will be closed at 1:30pm. Tim Horton's 1st Floor will remain open for guests until 7:00pm.
SUMMER HOURS OF OPERATION:
Friday April 22nd > Last Day of Regular Business Hours 8am-7pm
After April 22nd, we will be operating on Reduced Summer Hours.
Open Monday-Friday 8am-3pm
Closed on Weekends/Stat Holidays.
TIM HORTON'S 1ST FLOOR (Shuniah Bldg):
Friday April 15th > 8:00am-2:00pm
CLOSED FOR SUMMER AFTER APRIL 15th
Ace Food Services will remain open for an additional 2 weeks for extended Aviation Programs.
Friday April 22nd > 8:00am-2:30pm
Mon April 25th - Fri April 29th > 8:30am-1:30pm
Mon May 2nd - Thurs May 5th > 8:30am-1:30pm
Fri May 6th > 8:30am-12:30pm
CLOSED FOR SUMMER AFTER MAY 6th
Friday April 22nd > 7:30am-1:00pm
CLOSED FOR SUMMER AFTER APRIL 22nd
Friday April 22nd > 8:00am-1:00pm
CLOSED FOR SUMMER AFTER APRIL 22ND
SODEXO SATISFACTION SURVEY...... Feb 29th-March 16th, 2016
Survey has Closed - Thank you to everyone who provided us with Feedback in our Annual Satisfaction Survey.
Starting Wednesday Oct 21st, we will be offering a Loyalty Incentive to all Staff & Faculty! Ask your Cashier for details and to pickup a Frequency Card! Valid until the end of the school year - April 30th, 2016.
Ryan Hall: Purcase 5 Meals from Chef's Corner and the 6th one is FREE!
ACE / Dorion / McIntyre: Purchase 5 Lunch Specials and the 6th one is FREE!
Click on the following Link to read about our Voluntary Meal Plan Special!
Voluntary Meal Plans are available to any Off-Campus Students, Staff, & Faculty.
Any amount can be loaded onto a College Issued Student ID Card or ask us for a Sodexo Gift Card!
Come see us in the Sodexo Office across from Ryan Hall to take advantage of this great offer. Meal Plans speed up your time at the cash register and eliminates the need to carry cash on you! These funds also do not expire!
WHAT'S COOKING THIS WEEK.....
RYAN HALL MENU:
ACE / DORION / MCINTYRE MENU:
Watch for Feature Recipes & Promotions offered at various stations throughout the year!
Our 'Mindful' Program is a recognized Health & Wellness Program featuring numerous delicious recipes prepared by our Chef's using fresh ingredients to satisfy the pallet. Mindful Menu Items are balanced meals to encourage Healthy Eating. Nutritional Information is also available for these recipes to help with tracking calories and monitoring daily calorie consumption.
Our 'Food for Thought' Promotion is all about educating our customers. Recipes featured in this promotion will have a 'Healthy' Ingredient. Our Station Signage aims at drawing the customer to the station, and will provide some information on the health benefits of our Feature Ingredient. Not only are the Recipes delicious, but we encourage you to consume healthy ingredients and hopefully learn something new while your meal is being served!
*Note: Menu items may change based on product availability. *
Meal Plans are mandatory for all students staying in Sibley Hall Residence.
Mandatory Meal Plan Prices for 2016/2017 Term (Sept 2016-April 2017) are as follows:
Level One: $2,950
Level Two: $3,360 + $50 Bonus
Level Three: $3,700 + $60 Bonus
Meal Plans are valid for the Academic Term > September 6th 2016 - April 28th, 2017.
Unused Dining Dollars are non-refundable and become inactive after April 28th.
Meal Plans must be paid in full to Sibley Hall Residence prior to the start of the school year.
If you have specific Allergies or Dietary Restrictions, please visit us in the Sodexo Office.
Voluntary Meal Plans are available to all students & faculty. Money is added onto your College Issued ID Card which then acts as a 'Gift Card' when dining in any Sodexo Food Service location on campus. Any amount can be loaded onto your card - this is a much more convenience method to carrying cash with you, and will also speed up the check-out process at the cash registers! Visit us in the Sodexo Office to learn more.
Flavours Catering - Sodexo provides catering services for any occasion. Our catering menu is available online at: https://concollege.catertrax.com/. If you are hosting a special event and want to create a custom menu, please contact our office and we can work together to customize a menu for your function to ensure it's a success!
The Main Sodexo Office is located on the 2nd Floor of the Shuniah Building - directly across from Ryan Hall Cafeteria in Rm C201.
The Sodexo Team:
Loretta Cox - Administrative Assistant - Main Office (807)475-6299 / Fax: (807)473-3710
Kyle Swazey - Operation's Manager - Office: (807)475-6534
Martin Bayliss - Food Service Director - Office: (807)475-6378
INTERNATIONAL FOOD WEEK November 16th - November 20th
Join us in Ryan Hall as we feature Traditional Favourites from around the World!
On Wednesday Nov 18th we will also be offering Thunder Bay Traditional Treat - Persians!
LOCAL FOOD WEEK: (November 3rd - November 7th)
Please join us in the cafeteria during the first week of November while we feature local meat, fish, cheese, and produce in select daily recipes. Watch for more details posted throughout Ryan Hall Cafeteria. We will be featuring some great products including: Beef & Lamb from Tarrymore Farms; Cheese from