- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
Winter 2014 Start Full-time Programs via Distance Education
- Apply for these full-time Distance Education (DE) programs at www.ontariocolleges.ca .
If you prefer a paper application form, the guide is available from any Ontario college, or secondary school, or you can request a paper application by calling ontariocolleges.ca directly at 1 (519) 763-4725 or 1 (888) 892-2228 (within Canada).
- Select "Confederation" as your college and choose the "Distance Education" campus.
- Attend classes at your local Contact North site.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
- Business - Accounting (0206) 2 Years (student work through the spring semester)
- Business - Human Resources (0220) 2 Years (student work through the spring semester)
- General Arts and Science Certificate (0141) 1 year
- Personal Support Worker (0630) 1 year (travel required)
These scheduled full-time programs start Winter 2014
*What is Distance Education?
Students across Ontario can participate in specified classes via internet connection in real time via software-enchanced audio and video conferencing technology. Students access classes from any regional campus or Contact North site. Contact the Distance Education office at 1(807) 475-6550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view full-time programs available at your local Confederation College Regional Campus.
Financial Assistance may be available for those who qualify. Students must be registered full-time in an approved post-secondary program. Apply for a student loan online at osap.gov.on.ca. Tuition and book deferrals may be available for those students approved for an OSAP loan. A Tuition Deferral Request Form plus accompanying service fee is required. For further information on student loans and deferrals, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office at 1 (807) 475-6637 or FinancialAid@confederationc.on.ca
Bursaries, Scholarships and Awards Programs:
The Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards Program provides financial assistance to needy students, while recognizing others for their academic accomplishments or extra curricular involvement. For further information on sbursaries, scholarships, and awards, please contact the Student Finance Office at 1 (807) 475-6637 or FinancialAid@confederationc.on.ca.