- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
Current OSAP Students
The second installment of your OSAP funds will be released in January. To prevent any delays, please:
- Check to make sure you will be receiving enough OSAP to cover any outstanding fees from the fall and your winter fees. If you aren’t receiving enough funding, contact Financial Aid to see an advisor.
- Register for classes. Registration (class selection) will begin on December 19.
- Confirmation of Enrollment will be sent to OSAP (the Ministry) by the Financial Aid Office, beginning January 2, for all registered students.
- We will email you as soon as we confirm your enrollment.
- The Ministry releases funding to you and us once enrollment has been confirmed.
- If you will be switching programs in January, contact Financial Aid to see an advisor. If you are a Regional or Distance Education student, please call (807) 475-6637.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR 2013-2014 OSAP APPLICANTS . . .
Please complete your 2013-2014 OSAP Income Update!
To update your income online, log into the OSAP website, go to your 2013-2014 application, and click on "Update Income". For students that have indicated they would like the ministry to mail their documents or that have submitted a paper OSAP application a paper Income Update Form will be mailed to them.
THE OSAP APPLICATION FOR 2013/14 is now available . To apply CLICK HERE
OSAP Repayment Presentation, click here
Ontario's Student Access Guarantee
The Student Access Guarantee means students in need will have access to the resources they need for their tuition, books and mandatory fees.
No qualified Ontario student should be prevented from attending our publicly assisted colleges and universities because of a lack of financial support programs. The Student Access Guarantee means students in need will have access to the resources they need for their tuition, books and mandatory fees. Find out more about the SAG by visiting the OSAP web site.
MAKING IT ALL BALANCE
Financial Aid News
- Are you experiencing financial difficulties? Click here for more information
- The 2013 - 2014 OSAP application is available click here to apply.
- Changes to OSAP that you need to know!!
- Book Deferral Policy
- 2012 - 2013 Tuition Deferral Policy
- Master Student Financial Assistant Agreement Drop Off
- 2013-2014 Redirection of Fees: OSAP - Change of Information Form
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thunder Bay Campus
Shuniah Building - Main Floor
PO Box 398
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 4W1
Phone: (807) 475-6637
Fax: (807) 473-3731