- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus Maps & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2015 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Library and Information Technician
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Child and Youth Worker
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Native Child and Family Services
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- GIS Applications Specialist Program
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Pre-Technology (Electrical)
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Distance Education
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- Winter Academy
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- Banner Self Serve Application
- College Information System
- Co-operative Education
- Continuing Education
- Disability Services & Accommodations
- Distance Education
- Independent Courses
- Ombuds Office
- Registration Services
- Student Handbook
- Tutoring Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- Academic Services
- Media Releases
- Contact Us
ATTENTION FITNESS CENTRE USERS:
Confederation College is pleased to announce plans to introduce a new Student Wellness Centre to replace our existing facility. We are about to enter the first phase of this transition by publicizing a Request for Proposal for the design/build of the new centre.
Join us for an Open Forum on Monday, February 23 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
See the full details and stay up-to-date on the latest news regarding this transition by visiting our website: www.confederationc.on.ca/wellnesscentre. You can also share your feedback through our webform.
PARKING LOT A CLOSURE
(dUE TO sTUDENT ACCOMMODATION CONSTRUCTION IN PROCESS)
Heavy vehicle and equipment traffic through Lot A is unavoidable during residence construction.
The most reliable way to ensure that Fitness Centre members/users are not placed at risk by the construction traffic is to close the lot, and re-locate Fitness Centre parking to the green lots.
Barrier-free parking spaces located adjacent to the Fitness Centre will not be affected by the closure.
Ensuring the safety of all Fitness Centre members/users and of all contractors employed during construction on the new residence is paramount.
Parking Lot A will remain closed until deemed safe to reopen.
Parking Lot A (Community Member parking)
October 30, 2014
Due to increased contractor activity, there will be partial closure of Parking Lot A. Please adhere to all signage and do not park beyond barricades.
Parking in the Green lots is available to members with a red permit who prefer to avoid the construction zone or when Lot A is full.
ATTENTION ALL USERS
Again this year we will be hosting Community/Student Volleyball Leagues and Tournaments. This will require the closing of the Tennis & Basketball/Badminton Courts at various times throughout the year.
The Tennis Courts will be closed Monday evenings from 6-10pm and the Tennis & Hardwood Courts Wednesday evenings from 5-11pm starting September 3,2014 through May 6, 2015 for regular scheduled League play. We are also proud to again support the Lakehead District School Board Elementary Volleyball Tournaments. These dates typically occur throughout November and December and are now confirmed for Nov. 4,6,13,19; Dec. 2,3,4,10,16 from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Sometimes throughout the year it is necessary to close the Bubble Infield for bookings and special events that occur. We will post these dates on the monthly wall calendar in the hallway and the website in order to provide as much advance notice as possible. As stated in the Fitness Centre Policy, " The Fitness Centre retains the right to schedule any, or all of the facilities for special events, programs or activities." We understand that this may present some inconvenience to Court Users, but remind patrons that as a Gold Fitness Centre Membership holder, you are entitled to access all areas of the facility.
Thank you for your understanding.
Fitness Centre Staff
The Fitness Centre - Get Active ... Get Fit ... Have FUN!
Get it ALL ... at The Fitness Centre!
Check out all the many fitness options found in the left menu.
Weekly Club Events:
Basketball CLUB ~ Tuesdays - 6- 8 pm
BADMINTON CLUB ~ SATURDAYS - 10am - 12 PM
VOLLEYBALL CLUB ~ SUNDAYS - 1- 3 pm
- Drop by the Fitness Centre and work your stress away, or try out a class or two!