- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- GIS Applications Specialist & Cartographic Specialist Programs
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
NOTE: The fall of 2014 will be the last year that we will be offering the 3rd year option for this program.
Incoming first-year students should apply to the two-year Business Marketing program …
Ontario Colleges Program Code: 0219
As a consumer, you have been exposed to marketing for quite some time! Now you have the opportunity to be a part of a creative and dynamic industry that is moving away from one-way communication to meaningful engagement with consumers to deliver more innovative and valuable products and services.
Our program provides you with the skills and experiences that can be applied to local, national or international business organizations. You will learn how to interact with clients, create marketing plans, perform marketing research, develop and sell products and services that integrate ethical and sustainable business practices. You will work collaboratively, solve problems, enhance your communication skills, and become a confident business professional.
Marketing provides you with so many career choices in product and service industries, not for profit, or you can create your own business enterprise. If you like to think outside the box, are people oriented, enjoy planning and strategizing, and are results driven, a career in marketing could be for you!
The three year diploma includes a work placement that provides you with "hands on" experience with an employer practicing what you have learned.
There are articulation agreements with universities that allow you the opportunity to transfer your diploma credits to obtain a university degree.
If you are currently working in industry and would like to pursue your diploma, contact us for information on credits that you may be eligible to receive by participating in Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR).
- Also consider our two-year Business - Marketing program...
Opportunities to Further your Education after Graduation
To obtain a college diploma AND a university degree, check out the following opportunities with our "educational partners."
Also check out our various "Articulation Agreements" with other universities ...
NEW! Continue your studies at Lakehead University to earn a Bachelor of Administration or Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree. PowerPoint Presentation (pdf 1.6 mb) ... , Transfer Requirements (pdf 513 kb) ...