EDUCATION TAX RECEIPTS (T2202A) are Available on the WEB!

(May, 20 2013) - 

Education Tax Receipts are available electronically through Banner (same process used to register for classes). To access Banner, click on the following:

CLICK ... to enter the Banner Information System ...

To access your Banner account:

  1. Click Enter Secure Area.
  2. Enter your USERNAME.
  3. Enter your PASSWORD.
  4. Click Student Services.
  5. Click Canadian Tax Forms.
  6. Click T2202A Tax Credit Form.
  7. Select  the appropriate year.
  8. You can choose to view your T2202A certificate prior to printing. When you print the form, any future prints will be identified as “Duplicate”.
  9. To print the official tax receipt, please ensure the “Printable T2202A Form” is selected.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I have forgotten my Username and PASSWORD, or if I’m having trouble logging in?

  • Please contact our helpdesk at (807) 475-6488 or call toll-free 1-800-465-5493.

My tax receipt does not reflect my tuition payment, why?

  • Your tuition payment included fees that are not eligible for income tax purposes including: Student activity fee, textbooks, duplicate transcripts fees and all residence fees.
  • T2202A forms are issued to students who have paid more than $100 in eligible fees for courses beginning and ending in a particular calendar year. To be eligible for an education tax credit, the program of study must last at least 3 consecutive weeks and at least twelve hours per month.
  • If you should have further questions, please contact the Accounting Department at 475-6177.

I am having difficulty filing my income tax return and understanding what I can deduct for tax purposes, who can help me?

  • Questions regarding the use of the T2202A form should be referred to a qualified tax consultant or to Canada Revenue Agency by telephone at 1-800-959-8281, or refer to their website at The information provided by Confederation College is not intended as taxation advice.