- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
The Training and Development department provides various services and training to employers.
Welcome to Confederation College Training & Development
Corporate training needs vary considerably depending on industry type, business cycles, and the competitive environment. Enhancing your competitive position requires a partnership with an organization capable of meeting all your training needs with current quality products delivered by professional qualified trainers. Confederation College has been developing and delivering training products to industry around the world since 1967.
Our clients include industry leaders, municipal, provincial and federal government agencies, First Nations and foreign clients. Our success is based on our ability to work with clients to determine needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver programming in a manner that suits the client’s scheduling.
Program delivery is flexible, utilizing a variety of formats such as on-site delivery, distance technologies, and traditional classroom format. Confederation College will connect you with specialists in the training field that most closely meet your requirements.
Our internal and external network of specialists can provide you with the specialized training you require to remain competitive into the future.
To access the training you need and the service you deserve contact us today!
At Confederation College's Training and Development Department, our team of professionals offers a wide range of training and consulting services for all our clients near and far from the college. Confederation College has been developing and delivering training products to industry around the world since 1967.
“We create and deliver innovative learning solutions to ensure the success of your organization.”
We are proud to offer our professional services and expertise to small and medium-sized businesses, manufacturers, mills, mines, retailers, federal and provincial government agencies, municipalities, and many, many individuals. Our pledge is to provide the people; the skills, the tools, and the commitment to help you and your organization thrive.
For further information please contact:
Training and Development Office
Confederation College, Rm. C250
Phone: (807) 475-6215