- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
Ontario Colleges Program Code: 0378
Have you ever considered where the energy comes from that is powering your computer right now?
Every day all across Canada there are thousands of Certified Power Engineers at work operating and maintaining the equipment that supplies the energy we all need.
Power Engineers also operate and maintain boilers that supply process steam for industrial plants and manufacturing processes such oil and gas refining, or pulp and paper production. They also operate and maintain heating and cooling systems in large industrial, institutional and commercial buildings.
As a Power Engineering student, you will become familiar with the theory, equipment and safe operation power plants, heating plants and refrigeration systems.
As a graduate of the two year program, you will be a highly employable, confident professional with all the necessary tools to launch a profitable, life long career and continue to grow in the Power Engineering profession.
It is an exciting time to begin a career in Power Engineering. A significant demand for Power Engineers currently exists across Canada, and is forecasted to continue for several years. In addition, emerging new technologies continue to make Power Engineering a challenging and fascinating career.
If you are looking for a career path that offers employability, challenge and the potential for career advancement, consider Power Engineering.
It's the total package!
The Power Engineering Program is offered in alternating years. The next intake is scheduled for September, 2014