- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
How To Apply
- Find the program for you!
Visit Programs & Courses and explore your options for full-time, part-time and regional delivery programs and courses.
- Go to ontariocolleges.ca to apply.
You will find lots of information about college, so take some time to explore.
- Need help? Contact one of our Student Recruiters who are available to help you with your application. Call: (807) 475-6110 for an appointment.
Need more information? Find out what our Important Academic Dates are.
What do I need to get into College?
Check the Admission Requirements identified on the "Program Info" page for the particular program you are considering. You will find information regarding applying:
- with an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- as a Mature Student
- as a college or university transfer student
Some programs have additional requirements, as specified on the "Program Info" page in the program websites. If you have questions about specific requirements, contact a Student Recruiter by calling (807) 475-6110, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparatory & Upgrading Options
We offer a number of Preparatory and Upgrading Programs to help you to:
- obtain the minimum entrance requirements for entrance into one of our postsecondary or apprenticeship programs
- better prepare you for college or university,
- better prepare you to meet your employment goals.
Some preparatory/upgrading program options can also enable you to meet minimum entrance requirements for certain programs at specific universities. Please inquire to explore specifics.