- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- GIS Applications Specialist & Cartographic Specialist Programs
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- Fall Academy
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
We "Change Lives Through Learning"
Your son or daughter's college education is an investment in their future and practical knowledge and experience always pays great interest! Our college philosophy is to "change lives through learning." Confederation College provides the opportunity to engage yourself today, and engage the world tomorrow.
Research indicates that parents are often the most important influencer on their children's careers and postsecondary education decisions.
Seventy percent of today's jobs require postsecondary education, according to a recent study ... a great reason to pursue further education.
Learning at Confederation College happens in a fun and interactive environment with the goal of gaining hands-on, practical learning to be prepared for the workplace.
- Employers Like Our Graduates the Best. Confederation College was the number one college in Ontario for employer satisfaction 93.8%. (Colleges Ontario - 2011 KPI Survey Results - Employer Satisfaction rate)
- Job Success After Graduation
90.3% of our graduates found employment within the first six months of graduation. (Colleges Ontario - 2011 KPI Survey Results - Employment Rate)
- Learning for the Individual
Confederation College values your son or daughter; we strive to meet their individual needs, both in the classroom and through the various Student Services we offer.
- Earn While They Learn
We have a Campus Employment Service that provides many students with the opportunity to work and gain valuable experience right on campus.
- Cooperative Education and Field Placements
In many programs, Confederation College offers real life experience with employers through (Cooperative Education or Field Placements). Your son or daughter might even meet their future boss.
- Job Bank
Many employers meet their hiring needs through the use of our recruitment services and our Job Bank
- Public Safety on Campus
The health and safety of our college community is critically important to us. Our Campus Security team consists of well-trained professionals, looking out for the well-being of all community members and for the security of our facilities. Using state-of-the-art security systems, help is always close by. During the fall and winter semesters, the Campus Response Team (mobile first aid) and the Campus Walk team (escorts between buildings, vehicles and bus stops) are here to help too!
- Parent Night @ Sibley Hall Campus Residence
There is a special session geared for parents during the “Move In Weekend” in late August when students arrive at Sibley Hall Residence. Please call us at (807) 475-6381 for details.
- Special Needs Services
Our Academic Support Centre has many services and devices to help students succeed at college. Please call us at (807) 475-6618 for details.
- Respect Lives Here
Confederation College encourages and promotes respect for everyone. It’s about Respect.
- Student Progress Monitoring
You are naturally interested in monitoring your son or daughter's progress and success at college. Your support and interest is commendable and needed, but remember that they are now adults, and as such, we cannot (by law) discuss their progress directly with you without their involvement and consent.
- Serving the Educational Needs of Northwestern Ontario & Beyond
College Mission Statement (& other strategic documents) ...
- Next Steps
If you are not sure about the next steps for your son or daughter, please call the Information Hub at (807) 475-6110.
- Book a Campus Tour
- FAQ's for Parents