- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
At College, you will broaden your horizons, pursue your goals and meet lifelong friends. Small classes allow for one on one interaction with faculty and students.
- Employers like our grads best with a 90.3% employment rate within six months of graduation. (Colleges Ontario - 2011 KPI Survey Results - Graduate Employment Rate)
In making the decision of where to attend for your postsecondary education; ask family members and friends. Confederation College has a great reputation.
Boost your earnings ... more education = more opportunities
College or University?
- Trying to decide: college or university? It really depends on you, and what you want to do.
- Practical, Hands-On Education
College will provide you with a practical, hands-on education that will enable you to be job-ready for a career in your chosen field.
- You Don’t Have to Choose.
You could do both college and university. We have articulation agreements with a number of universities that allow students to transfer credits from our college.
For more information …
More Benefits: Get the Important Extras
There’s more to a job than a paycheck. Jobs for college graduates typically offer higher wages and more benefits than jobs that only require a high school diploma. Increased benefits can include vacation time, sick days, health and retirement plans.
Find your passion – endless possibilities.....
Going to Work: Create a Career
Some people simply have “jobs”, while others have “careers”
What’s the difference? With a career, the kind of work you do can be based more on your interests. It’s the path you’ve chosen. The greater your educational background, the greater the options that are likely to be available to you through life. A college education can help you turn you passions and interests into a career you love.
Choosing a particular college program does not necessarily limit you to one type of career. Talk to one of our Student Recruiters to explore our programs.
- Want to Book a Thunder Bay Campus Tour?
Interested in one of our Regional Campuses? Please contact Regional Campuses directly.
Other questions, please call Student Recruitment at (807) 475-6341.