- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2015 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Library and Information Technician
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Child and Youth Worker
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Native Child and Family Services
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- GIS Applications Specialist & Cartographic Specialist Programs
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- Fall Academy
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Academic Support Centre
- Banner Self Serve Application
- Co-operative Education
- College Information System
- Continuing Education
- Disability Services & Accommodations
- Distance Education
- Independent Courses
- Ombuds Office
- Registration Services
- Student Handbook
- Testing Centre
- Tutoring Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- Academic Services
- In The News
- Contact Us
At College, you will broaden your horizons, pursue your goals and meet lifelong friends. Small classes allow for one on one interaction with faculty and students.
- Employers like our grads best with a 90.3% employment rate within six months of graduation. (Colleges Ontario - 2011 KPI Survey Results - Graduate Employment Rate)
In making the decision of where to attend for your postsecondary education; ask family members and friends. Confederation College has a great reputation.
Boost your earnings ... more education = more opportunities
College or University?
- Trying to decide: college or university? It really depends on you, and what you want to do.
- Practical, Hands-On Education
College will provide you with a practical, hands-on education that will enable you to be job-ready for a career in your chosen field.
- You Don’t Have to Choose.
You could do both college and university. We have articulation agreements with a number of universities that allow students to transfer credits from our college.
For more information …
More Benefits: Get the Important Extras
There’s more to a job than a pay check. Jobs for college graduates typically offer higher wages and more benefits than jobs that only require a high school diploma. Increased benefits can include vacation time, sick days, health and retirement plans.
Find your passion – endless possibilities.....
Going to Work: Create a Career
Some people simply have “jobs”, while others have “careers”
What’s the difference? With a career, the kind of work you do can be based more on your interests. It’s the path you’ve chosen. The greater your educational background, the greater the options that are likely to be available to you through life. A college education can help you turn you passions and interests into a career you love.
Choosing a particular college program does not necessarily limit you to one type of career. Talk to one of our Student Recruiters to explore our programs.
- Want to Book a Thunder Bay Campus Tour?
Interested in one of our Regional Campuses? Please contact Regional Campuses directly.
Other questions, please call Student Recruitment at (807) 475-6341.