- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- Winter Intake 2014 programs ...
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- Apprenticeship Training
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
We are a safe and healthy learning community.
At Confederation College, we take health and safety seriously. Our Health and Safety Policy outlines your rights as a student, an employee, a patron, a client and as a visitor, to a safe and healthy learning environment.
And, you have a part to play in keeping our College community safe.
Do you have a health and safety concern? Report it to your faculty member or to a supervisor; use a Help! Phone (located at the Thunder Bay campus); or, at regional campuses and offices, report to the main office or the front desk of the facility. For more information about health and safety concerns and the right to refuse, click here.
Is someone injured or in medical distress? To obtain assistance and to report the occurrence, contact the main office or the front desk at regional campuses or offices; at the Thunder Bay office, help is only a call away using any Help! Phone.
For more detailed information on accident prevention, and emergency procedures, click here.
To view a copy of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, click here.
To view a guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, click here.
To view a copy of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board's In Case of Injury at Work poster, click here.
To view a copy of the College's flyer, Injured at Work? Three Things to Do Right Away!, click here. (To print an accident report, log into MyCampus, and check Accident Reporting Forms.)