- About Us
- Who We Are
- Welcome from the President
- Thunder Bay (Main Campus)
- Regional Campuses
- Northwestern Ontario
- Campus Construction Projects
- Corporate Information
- Maps - Campus & Floor Plans
- Student Union Website ...
- Virtual Tour
- Programs & Courses
- NEW! Confederation Bound: Early Acceptance Program
- All Programs & Courses
- Full-Time Programs - Postsecondary
- MASTER LIST - ALL Programs
- Business Accounting
- Business - Human Resources
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning
- Business Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Fundamentals
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Office Administration - General
- Community Services
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations
- Child and Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Advocacy
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Concurrent Disorders
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Native Child and Family Services
- Educational Support (formerly Educational Assistant)
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Social Service Worker
- Engineering Technology
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- GIS Applications Specialist & Cartographic Specialist Programs
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media Arts
- Natural Resources
- Preparatory Studies
- Protective Services
- Skilled Trades
- Construction Techniques
- Mechanical Techniques
- Motive Power Techniques - Automotive
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Equipment
- Power Engineering Technician
- Welding Techniques
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeship
- General Carpenter Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship
- Instrumentation Co-op Diploma Apprenticeship Program
- Roofer Apprenticeship
- Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship
- Welding Apprenticeship
- Cook Apprenticeship
- Aboriginal Programs
- Preparatory Studies
- Continuing Education (CE)
- International Education
- School College Work Initiative (SCWI)
- Fall Academy
- English as a Second Language
- Regional Skills Competition
- MASTER LIST - All Programs
- Academic Services
- Non-Academic Services
- Staff Services
- Financial Services
- Registration & Records
- Student Learning Services
- Student Union (SUCCI)
- DEPARTMENTS ...
- In The News
- Contact Us
Confederation College is committed to preserving, maintaining and living with the environment that naturally surrounds its campus The campus of Confederation College has taken large steps to increasing sustainability. There are several features on campus that showcase the College's commitment to sustainable practices. Guided by the Campus Environmental Action Plan, the College is continually moving forward with new ideas and projects that will increase the environmental performance of the campus and its daily operations. New features are popping up all the time that help the environment! From the Biomass Learning and Research Centre to the Water Bottle Refill Stations there are many sustainable feautres and practices to discover at Confederation College.
10 Ways to Help the Environment at Confederation College
1. Recycle - Use the multiple recycling bins located around campus.
2. Go Reusable - 1200 disposable cups are used on campus, daily. Save money by filling your reusable mug.
3. Double Sided Printing - Cut the amount of paper you use in half by printing on both sides.
4. Rethink Lunches - Pack waste free lunches and purchase local foods whenever possible.
5. Butt Out - Place extinguished butts into ash trays or butt waste recepticals.
6. Transportation - Lower carbon emissions by car pooling, utilizing city transit, walking or riding a bike.
7. Leaky Taps and Toilets - Turn all faucets off after use and report leaky toilets.
8. Turn it Off - Turn out the lights if you're the last one to leave the room.
9. Don't Idle - Turn your car off to prevent idling while waiting.
10. Spread the Word - Lead by example and make sustainable practices a part of your routine.